This past weekend, Jeremy & I went to Memphis for a wedding & Kennedy stayed with Papa C & Gigi all of Saturday and most of Sunday. Gigi had to work all weekend, so Papa C had Kennedy all to himself. To no surprise, Papa C did a wonderful job with Kennedy. He & Kennedy played, laughed, ate, took naps, rode around in Kennedy's little car, went to Ansley Claire's 2nd Birthday Party, and to Church on Sunday! Papa C even managed to get the bows in Kennedy's hair for the party & Church. I definitely think he deserves a Grandfather of the Year Award! Gigi was able to get a little play time in with Kennedy, but if you have ever seen Papa C with Kennedy, you know that he doesn't let anyone else hold her, feed her, or do anything for or with her!
Here are the pictures Papa C took from the weekend. He said he didn't take very many because he had to take care of Kennedy and couldn't worry with the camera. (I understand & was definitely glad his attention was 100% on little bit.)




0 comments:
Post a Comment