CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Today is Kennedy's 1st Birthday! As many of your know, I think Birthdays are the most special holidays because it is the one day out of the year that is for and about you and without that day you wouldn't be here. With that being said, Jeremy & I have planned a very special day for Kennedy. (I'll have more pictures to follow.) We are so thankful for our little angel.

Here is Kennedy on November 5, 2007.
She was born at 2:36p.m., weighed 8 lbs & 1 oz, and was 22 inches long.

Kennedy at her 1st Birthday Party!

November 4, 2008...last picture as a baby.

5 comments:

The Lindley Family said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy! We wish you a wonderful day and many more to come! I know that your family will always make sure you know how special this day is for them as well.

Ballentine said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!! Your party looked like so much fun, and you are one adorable little angel! Happy 1st Birthday!

Jason and Lisa Clark said...

Happy 1st Birthday My Little Angel!! We love you tons!! Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jason

The Simpsons said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy. We hope you have a great birthday.

Barnes Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Kennedy!