CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Kehle has Arrived!

We are so proud to announce the arrival of
Kehle Camille Hutto
April 9, 2009
1:23 p.m.
8 pounds, 4 ounces
21 inches long

One day old.
Going home from the Hospital!

Mom, Dad & Kehle

Happy Family of 4!

Kennedy meets Kehle!

Kennedy checking on Kehle!

Buckled up for the ride home!

Thanks everyone for all your prayers, love & support. Everything went great & we are all doing well. I hope everyone has an Easter as Blessed as ours.

6 comments:

The Simpsons said...

she is so beautiful just like her big sis. Yall are such a cute family of 4.

Michael, Elizabeth, Vaiden, Whitten, and Mary Katharine said...

I am so happy that Kehle is here safe and sound!! She is beautiful!!

Lindsey Hoskinson said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys & little Kehle is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!

The Mom said...

Congratulations, Hutto family!!

The Lindley Family said...

She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her.

Ballentine said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!