CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kennedy

At 21 months, Kennedy is a complete joy. Her teachers say that she is such a sweet little girl, makes friends easliy, shares, and loves to read & play outside! She never has to go to timeout at school & is finally starting to eat something besides casseroles! She talks all the time now & is learning so much at school (which I couldn't be happier with!). She knows all her animals & animal sounds; working on her colors; can count to 10; tries to sing her ABCs; & the list goes on & on.

When she says, "Please, Mama"...I just can't say no. Kennedy gets a sticker when she uses the potty & the other night after she went potty, she kept asking for another sticker. Every time she would say, "just one sticker, please mama" & put that one little finger up, I just couldn't say no. After she had put about 50 stickers on her legs, she was done & took off running to show Daddy all her stickers!

Kennedy loves to read & will not go to bed until we read a few books. The other night I told her to pick out a book & get in the bed. I left the room & came back to this.... & yes, we did read every book that she had picked out!

0 comments: