I know I haven't been very good about updating the blog, but I have a nosey stalker which has detoured me from posting. After much debate, I figured that it wasn't fair to my friends & family to deny them cute pictures like these... so when I get a free moment, I will try to catch up... until then...have a Wonderful Halloween Weekend!
Yay! I am so glad you posted new pics, as I have been checking your blog regularly for updates! Those little girls are SO cute! I can't believe how much they bave both grown, but Kenenndy is just turning into quite the little lady! We were in Jackson a few weeks ago- sent you a text last minute to see if you wanted to do lunch with LB & I. We were only in town for a few days, so we didn't get to see many people. Sorry we missed you! Hope you guys are doing well! XOXO
1 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you posted new pics, as I have been checking your blog regularly for updates! Those little girls are SO cute! I can't believe how much they bave both grown, but Kenenndy is just turning into quite the little lady! We were in Jackson a few weeks ago- sent you a text last minute to see if you wanted to do lunch with LB & I. We were only in town for a few days, so we didn't get to see many people. Sorry we missed you! Hope you guys are doing well! XOXO
Post a Comment