CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 30, 2010

My two babies...

Lonnie Kees attempted the impossible the other day and
it didn't turn out too bad.





Until you have tried it, you will never understand the efforts that go into getting a 1 & 2 year old to stand next to each other, look in same direction, and smile all at the same time. I finally got the courage to brave this seemingly impossible task and it was well worth it! These really are the best years of our life....we laugh a lot!

2 comments:

The Lindley Family said...

I LOVE the second picture - it is great and they are beautiful! And, yes, I do know how very difficult this is!!! When I finally get Maggie to look and smile - Addison isn't looking (hahaha).

Jana Weathersby said...

oh I love them! I am so jealous, I only have one good pic of mine together and they are both looking down! Kennedy is so sweet, she is such a good big sister! You can just tell in the pics that she loves little Kehle!