CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Time Out

Yesterday morning, I was looking everywhere for Kehle. While I was searching the house Kennedy was fusing at her baby dolls in time-out. I heard, "Sit in corner! Don't move! Don't Talk, you're in time out! I'm serious!" Finally, I interrupted Kennedy & asked "Where is Kehle?" She replied, "Mom, she's in time-out with her friends." Sure enough, Kehle was lined up against the wall in time-out with the other babies....

Sweet Kehle was being so still & quiet in time out.


4 comments:

Ballentine said...

Love it! Adorable story, adorable girls!

Jill Westmoreland said...

Natalie....that is too cute!!! I can't get over how much Kehle looks like Kennedy did when she was younger. They are beautiful girls.

Lynda said...

I love that first picture of Kehle, she looks so very innocent. Too cute!!

Emily Wilder said...

That is so stinking cute! Glad Kehle is such a good sport! I hope Kendall will be! Your girls are beautiful!