CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

This & That...

Kennedy recently turned 33 months & Kehle turned 16 months. When you think things couldn't get any more fun...they do! Jeremy & I celebrated 5 years the end of July with a trip to Oxford! Despite the heat, we have stayed outside. The Hula Hoop is very popular at our house these days... Kehle is now really into popscicles & juice boxes. Kennedy has discovered nail polish & loves it. Thankfully, they love on each other all the time. Kehle loves to clean, especially vacuuming.. Kennedy can work all the electronics in the house and has taught Kehle everything she knows. Kehle loves to unload our clothes from drawers... but she also loves to clean up! Doesn't Jeremy make this job look easy in this picture!
Kehle has started to JUMP! I forgot how much I love this age...

0 comments: