CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Clarksdale

This past Saturday Jeremy, me, Kennedy & Papa C went to Clarksdale to visit our best friends Julie & Scott Flowers. It was so good to see them. We haven't been to their house in a couple of years & they have really added some great decorating touches! I absolutely LOVED the new back porch & the beautiful Kitchen curtains! We had lunch together as soon as we got there & then the boys headed out to the farm to dove hunt. The guys were so excited about hunting & had a wonderful time. Julie, Kennedy & I had a great time visiting and watching the Ole Miss Game. (Can't believe the Rebels didn't win.) The boys hunted until dark, so we were not able to have dinner together because Miss Kennedy was already out for the night. We loaded up the sleeping princess & headed to Oxford for the night to check on the house. It was a quick trip but a fun one. We already miss you guys! We can't wait to see you in the Grove in a few weeks. We will have to have dinner together then! Love you lots.
Sorry, I have no pics...I don't think I ever quit talking long enough to pick up the camera!

0 comments: