CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Table Food

We have recently started Kennedy on Table Foods & it has been very entertaining. When she doesn't like something (like french fries, potatoes, waffles, etc), she makes a really funny face, acts like she is going to gag & then begins to throw every piece of food on to the floor. Some foods she doesn't even taste, she just picks it up & gets rid of it! Here are some pics of what she does like...Crackers, Gold Fish, Oreos!

She stole this Oreo right out of my mouth...she didn't eat it all, but for the short period I left her alone with it, she enjoyed every second!

1 comments:

Jason and Lisa Clark said...

I love these. Our little princess is getting so big. Her aunt Lisa can't wait to see her again. I feel like she is doing something new everyday. Tell my baby girl to slow down:) Love you all!!