CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kehle Update!

99 days to go... I had a doctor visit today to check on Kehle. Everything is looking good! Thankfully I have had very good pregnancies, so my Doctor only makes me come every 5 to 6 weeks. That has been really nice. Last visit was before Thanksgiving & I asked if I could do a sonogram to see Kehle this visit because I knew the next sonogram wasn't scheduled until 36 weeks...the Doctor was busy talking football with Jeremy so he agreed! Jeremy & I were so excited to get to see Kehle. She is so cute. Jeremy still thinks her profile favors Kennedy's. She is quite the little wiggle worm. Kehle is measuring about the same as Kennedy did at this point. She has long legs, they are measuring the about 8 or 9 days ahead of schedule. Her head & stomach are right on schedule. Based on her measurements today, Kehle is weighing right at 2 pounds. They feel like she will be about the same size as Kennedy. I am interested to see if she will be as long as Kennedy!?! I guess when I go back in February at 31 weeks, I will definitely be in the home stretch. I will post some of today's pictures of Kehle after New Years! Keep us in your prayers, only 14 weeks to go & our Easter Blessing will be here! (I am due the Wednesday before Easter Sunday.) Happy New Years!

1 comments:

Miriam Carman said...

Glad to hear you and the baby are doing well! Kennedy is going to be such a good big sister just like her momma!