Hey girl! I loved your Christmas card, also. What a cute fam! Ok, so I have a blog now, too! Yah! I had decided to create one once little Hutch gets here (btw, we are having a boy & that will be his name, I don't know if I have talked to you since then or not?) We will be in town over New Year's...maybe we can all get together for lunch or something? Anyways, you can check us out @ www.thehoskinsonfamilytx.blogspot.com Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Too cute!! We loved the Christmas card, beautiful pictures of ya'll! Hope ya'll have a wonderful holiday!
Hey girl! I loved your Christmas card, also. What a cute fam! Ok, so I have a blog now, too! Yah! I had decided to create one once little Hutch gets here (btw, we are having a boy & that will be his name, I don't know if I have talked to you since then or not?) We will be in town over New Year's...maybe we can all get together for lunch or something? Anyways, you can check us out @ www.thehoskinsonfamilytx.blogspot.com
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment